Low Poly Car Pack - Free
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This Low Poly Car Pack contains a yellow car (with separate wheels), and two white cars which have been textured, UV mapped, and unwrapped. The mesh and texture (after compression) are very small and can be used in a street racing game. These assets can be easily imported into Unity or an open-source game engine like Superpowers
3D Model Specifications
- Geometry: Polygon
- Polycount: 31
- Mesh Size: 21 KB
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Unwrapped UVs: Yes
- Texture Format: PSD and PNG
- Texture Layer Organized: Yes
- Texture Size: 1024x1024 (PSD and PNG)
- UV Information in Texture: Yes
- Maps: Diffuse (Color)
- Mobile Ready: Yes
- Tried and Tested in: Unity 5+
The ZIP file contains the following assets:
- car_yellow (.fbx, .obj, .dae)
- car_default (.fbx, .obj, .dae)
- carSedan_default (.fbx, .obj, .dae)
- carDefault_base_color.psd (+.png)
- car_base_color.psd (+.png)
- carSedan_base_color.psd (+.png)
Frequently Bought Together
- Free periodic updates
- Tutorials on how to import 3D art assets into Unity - Game Engine
- Only available on itch.io store
- Professionally organized textures
- Very clean models/mesh
- Mobile safe for Unity projects
- Importable into Superpower (COLLADA2glTF converter)
How do I use it?
.fbx, and .obj are 3D formats that can be opened by most 3D programs. The Collada format *.dae can be imported into Superpowers using the COLLADA2gIFT converter. All these formats can be opened in the following 3D programs:
- Unity (.fxb)
- UE4 (.fbx)
- Maya (.fbx, .obj)
- 3D Max (.fbx, .obj)
- Cinema 4D (.fbx, .obj, .dae (Collada 1.4 and 1.5)
- Substance Painter (.fbx)
- 3D coat (.fbx)
- UV Headus Layout (.obj)
Why Early Access?
I have been making game assets for over the last decade for various team. These are game dev teams that I work with on a daily basis. The project has a certain level of expectation and as a team, we work towards delivering a quality product. Feedback during development cycles are quick and iterative and that keep the entire process of build games moving forward, like a well oiled machine.
Over the last few months I've started working on making games for the community here at itch.io. With each new release pack, I tend to get contacted by developers who want new assets with a certain game pack. The whole process of building, releasing, getting feedback, and releasing again is a very slow development. Early access allows me to get feedback from developers / clients during and before launch. This means the end product is a lot more tailored to the community's needs.
Funds earned by generous donors help expand the team and get one more artist on board to help make assets faster, the quicker you get new quality assets.
UPDATE: Version 1.2
- Added white sedan mesh and texture to asset pack
UPDATE: Version 1.1
- Added white car and texture to asset pack
- Added wheel hubs to the texture
This pack now contains a yellow car and a white car. Both car textures are highly customizable. PSD and PNG texture files and UV maps are included.
- Yellow car and texture
If you like these assets, or have a specific art asset need, please do leave a comment on the store :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.