An Apple A-Day - Free 2D Sprites, Game Art and UI
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This asset pack contains one hero, with 6 animation cycles for various actions. The pack also comes with 4 enemy types with a bunch of animation cycles, a hand full of props, and layered background art. Not to forget the UI kit with 9 slice buttons, HUD elements, and game over title. The asset can be easily imported into Unity or an open-source game engine like Superpowers. These assets were originally made for 32nd Ludum Dare, and now it's free available for your hop-and-bop side-scroll project. The assets are free and not licensed to any commercial project.
- Geometry: png 32 (with alpha transparency)
- File / Folders Organized: Yes
- Texture Size: varying PNG images
- Tried and Tested in: Unity 5+, Adobe Animate, Construct 2, Stencyl, Game Maker.
The ZIP file contains the following assets:
- folder hero - idle, attack, attack alternative, hit, death, run, shadow
- folder enemy01 - walking, death animation
- folder enemy02 - walking, death animation
- folder enemy03 - attack, attack alternative, walking, death animation
- folder enemy04 - idle, attack, death animation
- folder props - props, and projectiles
- folder bg - layered background, and full background image
- folder title - game over title
- folder ui - button states, ammo states, and hero lives states
- folder demo - contains demo animated gifs of the various actions
Play the Original Game
Things you can do -
This license grants you, the purchases, an ongoing, non-exclusive commercial, worldwide license to make use of the item (game asset) you have selected to make games, or interactive content.
Things you can't do -
You can't re-distribute the Item as a game asset, as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items (such as an asset pack , or collection of item), and even if you modify the Item. You can't re-distribute the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for free.
Frequently Bought Together
Other Packs by Developer
- Free periodic updates
- Tutorials on how to import 2D art assets into game engines
- Only available on itch.io store
- Professionally organized files
- Mobile safe for Unity projects
- Importable into Superpower
How do I use it?
.png files can be imported as an image sequence into most game engines. List of game engines that import png sequence files. Links to the
If you like these assets, or have a specific art asset need, please do leave a comment on the store :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Updated missing sprite for Hero death Animation200 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.