How to play?
- Keyboard - WASD or arrow keys to move
- Mouse - Click to toss apple. The further you click, the further it goes.
- Your own apples can ricochet back and hurt you!
- Ran out of apples? grab a fresh batch off the apple tree
- Try to hit knocked back apples with apples to explode and get more score (and sometimes an extra life)!
- M to mute. P to pause.
Why make this game?
Ludum Dare is a weekend game jam. This 32nd jam's theme was "unconventional weapon". 'An Apple a day' is a mini game developed in 48 hours for Ludum Dare. We hope you enjoy it as much as we had fun making it!
|Published||291 days ago|
|Release date||2 years ago|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, alternate-weapons, apple, death, doctor, Endless, Funny, Ludum Dare 32, Platformer|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.