Platformer Free 2D Sprites, Game Art and UI
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This asset pack contains one hero, with 6 animation cycles for various actions. The pack also comes with 4 enemy types with a bunch of animation cycles, a hand full of props, and layered background art. Not to forget the UI kit with 9 slice buttons, HUD elements, and game over title. The asset can be easily imported into Unity or an open-source game engine like Superpowers. These assets were originally made for 32nd Ludum Dare, and now it's free available for your hop-and-bop side-scroll project. The assets are free and not licensed to any commercial project.
- Geometry: png 32 (with alpha transparency)
- File / Folders Organized: Yes
- Texture Size: varying PNG images
- Tried and Tested in: Unity 5+, Adobe Animate, Construct 2, Stencyl, Game Maker.
Play the Original Game
Frequently Bought Together
Other Packs by Developer
- Free periodic updates
- Tutorials on how to import 2D art assets into game engines
- Only available on itch.io store
- Professionally organized files
- Mobile safe for Unity projects
- Importable into Superpower
How do I use it?
.png files can be imported as an image sequence into most game engines. List of game engines that import png sequence files. Links to the
If you like these assets, or have a specific art asset need, please do leave a comment on the store :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Updated missing sprite for Hero death AnimationMay 03, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.